- Sketch the branches and birds on copy paper
- Apply plastic contact paper to both sides
- Cut stencil with exact knife, leaving a full border around the 8.5x11 image
- On Gelli plate create complex backgrounds with lots of colour. Allow them to dry completely.
- Brayer white paint (tinted) onto Gelli plate, apply stencil to the wet white paint, align the prepared background over the printing plate, press, and pull the print.
- Immediately remove stencil and pull a ghost of the paint remaining on the plate.
Fun fun fun!